Is the thickness of the Ipad2 smart cover the same for leather as is for the poly?
I have a case that I wish to use for an Ipad2 with the smart cover attached, that is designed for an IPad1
I am sure it will be ok to use with the Ipad2 with a poly cover fitted, as the overall thickness is about the same as the Ipad1. But I am not sure if the leather one would be thicker?
- Asked by Mark S from Nantwich
- Apr 14, 2011
iPad Smart Cover Leather
Product No Longer Available
4 Answers from the Community
Yes the thickness of the two are the same
- Answered by David I from New York
- May 2, 2011
The leather one is lighter but I think the thickness is the same. Hope this helps
- Answered by Nicholas K from Burlingame
- Aug 23, 2011
ya its about the same.
- Answered by Alex C from Palm Harbor
- Aug 25, 2011
- Answered by Christopher U from Casselton
- Jan 20, 2012