I'm going to travel with my 13" macbook to Vietnam. Which adapter or converter do I need to safely use my laptop there?

  • Asked by Hannalyn T from San Diego
  • Feb 11, 2011
Apple World Travel Adapter Kit

Apple World Travel Adapter Kit

Product No Longer Available

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    I've been to South Korea and Thailand, so it is pretty safe to assume that you would either need the adapter with the two thick round prongs (as you would in SK) or the one with the two flat, parallel prongs without holes in them (as is used in Thailand). You don't need a converter as the power supply is rated for dual voltage, meaning that it works with either 110V at 60 Hz or 220V at 50 Hz.

    • Answered by Christian H from Shaw Air Force Base
    • Mar 23, 2011