If I am to connect Zik to the inflight multimedia in a flight, how should it be connected for best results?
- Asked by Lk Y
- May 25, 2013
Parrot Zik Wireless Headphones by Starck
Product No Longer Available
1 Answer from the Community
Before take-off, use the Parrot iPhone app for Zik settings:
- Active Noise Cancellation on
- Concert Hall effect to suit what you will listen to (I use "Jazz" & wide sound most)
- Equalizer to suit material (I use "vocal" specifically for voice, otherwise Crystal)
- use cable to the media device
- powered on, for use of the settings above
Since you're not using Bluetooth (you did turn off you phone's BT, right?) you will easily get trans-continental play from a full battery. For day-long travel without re-charge, invest in a second battery.
- Answered by David B from Fairbanks
- May 29, 2013