I own a MacBook Pro (travel) & an iMac (home office). Since I only use one at once, is a single license ok for both or do I need 2 license package?

Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011

Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011

Product No Longer Available

5 Answers from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    You need the 2-pack. That's what the license agreement states. One user with 2 computers...

  • With the Home and Student edition, you get the use of the product on up to 3 Mac computers, so you can license both of your computers that way. If you want Outlook, you have to purchase the Business and Home edition and that has licensing for up to 2 devices.

  • Only if you want outlook. If you don't want outlook, purchase the home version it comes with 3 licenses.

  • You need two licenses for two separate computers

  • You'll need the 2 license version.