I have two questions: 1] Is there a limit to the # settings that can be scheduled? If several NESTS are used, are they individually controlled?
- Asked by Stephen W from Anthem
Nest Learning Thermostat
Product No Longer Available
3 Answers from the Community
I have been using a nest fro a few months now. I don't see a limit on the number of settings, except for the fact that they can only be done in 15 mins intervals, so I guess that would limit you to 96 settings.
I just ordered my second one. You can use several nest with one account (login), each with their own schedule.
- Answered by Bas B from Fairfax
1. No hard limit is placed on the number of set points in a schedule
2. Yes, each Nest is controlled individually, but the app arranges them by homes, so your entire home can go into away mode when you leave.
- Answered by David K from San Jose
1. Not that I've encountered yet.
2. Yes, I believe a multiple-Nest configuration means each Nest is controlled independently (but I live in a single-Nest house, so I don't have firsthand experience with this).
- Answered by Michael P from Westlake