I have a mac pro (newest edition) with a NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 graphic card. I need to connect a 2nd apple monitor to it what do I need ???

  • Asked by Tony S
  • Jan 26, 2010
Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter

Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter

Product No Longer Available

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    You need Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter for all resolutions under 1920 x 1200 (24" wide). For resolutions over that you need the Dual-Link.

    Everyone assumes (I assume) that you are talking about a macbook, not a mac pro, because I got lots of different answers. I had to find the specs myself, and bought one against the advice of the clerk.

    • Answered by Ashton H from Denver
    • Mar 9, 2010