i have a i-pd mini and have lost the usb cable to hook into my computer. which cable should I buy and is it available

  • Asked by William B from Rock Hill
  • Dec 22, 2009
Apple 30-pin to USB Cable

Apple 30-pin to USB Cable

Product No Longer Available

1 Answer from the Community

  • this one and yes. if you have only firewire, use a usb card to firewire plug

    • Answered by Trevor B from Prairie View
    • Mar 11, 2010