I have a few questions about these speakers...
First, which is the best buy, Edifer prisma E3350 2.1, JBL Creature III, or the Harmon Kardon Soundsticks? Which one has the best sound quality (for playing music like AC/DC, Guns n' Roses, Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc.) durability, and ease of use?
Secondly, how long are the cords that connect the satellites to the subwoofer?
Thirdly, will the sound change if the distance between the satellites and the subwoofer changes?
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Jul 16, 2011
Edifier Prisma E3350 2.1 Speakers
Product No Longer Available
1 Answer from the Community
Cool set of Q's.
Here we go:
1. Hands down best buy is Edifier. With the money you save you can buy more sets for other rooms. Best sound quality is also Edifier. I put them on the same page as my Bose set and I can not tell much of a difference until I check my bank account. Rock on with your music Bro!
2. Six feet for each speaker, but the music takes on a different tone when the speakers are far from the subwoofer. Personally, I move them closer to the subwoofer when I want to adjust what I am hearing and I am very happy with that.
3. Dude, great question, see my answer above. Wow, you are spot on!
- Answered by John W from Brooklyn
- Aug 18, 2011