I got Logic 9 and im about to buy a mic what is all that i need to buy to be able to record on logic 9 and get the best sound possible
- Asked by Armando D from Anchorage
QA Logic Studio
Product No Longer Available
1 Answer from the Community
If you want an answer that is tailored to your situation you'll need to provide a bit more info.
1) What is your budget?
2) What is the type of music you do?
3) What are you going to use the Mic for?
4) Are you looking to make "Pro Quality" recordings suitable for sale?
5) Do you already own a Mic Preamp?
6) Do you already own an audio computer interface (A to D)?
You may also want to post over on the Apple Logic Forum where you are bound to get MUCH more help.
Apple.com > Support > Discussions > Logic Studio > Logic Pro
Best of luck.....
- Answered by Robert K from Seattle