how does reunion 10 differ from 9 and can 9 be upgraded?
- Asked by Deann M from Madison
- Sep 6, 2012
Reunion 10 for Mac Software
Product No Longer Available
1 Answer from the Community
There are about 75 new features, too many to list in this section. Here is a short list...
* You can include pictures in all buttons in the family view: a couple, their children and parents.
* Mapping of places in Google or Bing, entry of geo codes for places.
* A new sidebar appears along the right side of the family view. The sidebar is easily switched between lists of: people, sources, multimedia, relatives, ages, places, find results, bookmarks, treetops, clipboard, calendar, reminders, and contacts.
* The new "tree view" is bigger, better, more flexible than the old "overview" window.
* There is much greater ability to customizing the appearance and content of the family view.
* Web Searching -- Search genealogical web resources for more information about a person.
* New "On This Date" Report.
* A new report that creates an obituary for a person.
* Many more.
- Answered by Gregg W from Mechanicsburg
- Sep 17, 2012