How can I watch a movie from my iPad on my tv
I want to watch a movie I down loaded on my iPad threw my tv
- Asked by Sandy R from Sharptown
Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter
Product No Longer Available
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. There are two choices:
1) As the first poster noted, get an AppleTV. Most versatile choice and lets you display certain output like Video , pictures on the TV as well as play music from the iPad. A nice solution.
2) A cheaper solution is to get the Apple Composite AV Cable (MC748ZM)
Note that not all apps are built to support output from the iPad to the TV, but those games that do support it are awesome!
- Answered by Aleck C from Bowie
Get an AppleTV. You can then send any video from your iPad to the AppleTV to display on your TV.
- Answered by Craig V from St. George