does this include copywrite protection or do i need to get that separate? if separate, do you have copywrite software?

  • Asked by Donna G from Andover
  • Dec 1, 2012
Adobe® CS6 Design Standard

Adobe® CS6 Design Standard

Product No Longer Available

2 Answers from the Community

  • Answer

    As far as I know, there's no such thing as copyright software...well, Safari but other than that...

    You register copyright by going to, filling out an online form, providing them about $40 and mailing however many copies of your work requested - normally it's two - to the address they give you. When everything has been received in good order by the feds, a copyright certificate is then issued.

    • Answered by James M from Coeur D'alene
    • Dec 7, 2012
  • What do you mean by copywrite software? Are you wanting to watermark images? or are you referring to something else, like actual copy writing for advertising?

    • Answered by Jeffrey T from Minneapolis
    • Dec 10, 2012