Does Griffin sell the charging cable?

Griffin iTrip FM Transmitter

Griffin iTrip FM Transmitter

Product No Longer Available

2 Answers from the Community

  • Answer

    apparently not. Just look on amazon for a micro USB auto charger. Or, if you have the griffin powerjolt with USB inlets on the front, or another auto charger for your ipod/iphone with USB slots, just order a micro USB cable. On one end it will have the mirco USB, and on the other it will have a regular 2.0 USB, which plugs into the charger.

  • Yes, Griffin sells a PowerJolt Car Charger for use with the iPod or iPhone. It plugs into a cigarette lighter or 12v accessory socket and is also available in the Apple Store.