iPad Smart Cover Leather
Product No Longer Available
do you need to remove the iPad 2 smart cover, to park it in the keyboard dock?
- Asked by Jodie W from Auckland
- Jul 25, 2011
4 Answers from the Community
I leave my smart cover on, but just lift it over the actual docking point. It then still keeps the screen covered and in sleep mode whilst charging.
- Answered by Alison W from Blackwater
- Aug 27, 2011
Yes. Both the Keyboard Dock and the normal iPad Dock are not compatible with any of the smart covers.
- Answered by Jasper B from Mendota Heights
- Aug 20, 2011
- Answered by Christopher U from Casselton
- Jan 20, 2012
No it fits without taking it off. Hope this helps.
- Answered by Nicholas K from Burlingame
- Aug 23, 2011