could you input other devices instead of guitars such as microphones, keyboards ect...?

  • Asked by Thomas B
  • Jun 1, 2011
AmpliTube iRig

AmpliTube iRig

Product No Longer Available

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    as long as the other device has a 1/4th inch output or an adapter which gives it that output then it will work.

    • Answered by Robert F from Baltimore
    • Sep 5, 2011