Can you buy the remote on headphones other than the ones that come with the ipod?

  • Asked by Elizabeth G
  • Jan 2, 2010
Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic

Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic

Product No Longer Available

1 Answer from the Community

  • There is a third party adapter that gives you the remote and can be used with any standard headphones. It is called the Belkin Headphone Adapter with Remote for iPod shuffle (3rd. Gen.) and it sells on the Apple Store website for $19.95. This was made for the shuffle so you could use any headphones but it will work with other iPods that support the remote.

    • Answered by Jessica O from Oakdale
    • Sep 18, 2010