Can two different iPhones access the same bulbs? ie my wife and I
FYI, We obviously have different iTunes accounts.
- Asked by Will C from Brooklyn
- Nov 4, 2012
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, I access via my iPad & iPhone with no problems. You just have to create a portal account & sign in. Obviously you need to give her the user name & password or vice versa.
- Answered by Andrew J from Milwaukee
- Nov 10, 2012
Yes you can control the bulbs from several devices at the same time.
- Answered by Nathanael C from Montreal
- Nov 9, 2012
Yes. Each device needs to be paired to the wifi bridge when you first run the app, but more than one device can be paired simultaneously.
- Answered by Peter B from San Jose
- Nov 8, 2012