Can I use it for listening to my tv. my tv has no wi fi?
- Asked by Wei X from Plymouth
- Apr 30, 2012
B&O PLAY Beolit 12 by Bang & Olufsen
Product No Longer Available
5 Answers from the Community
Yes- it has a small (earphone style) auxiliary jack, but you'll need to supply your own cable.
- Answered by Gene Y from Nahant
- May 28, 2012
Yes via an Aux cable
- Answered by Ben H from Stockbridge
- May 29, 2012
only if the tv is connected to the unit with an audio cable.
- Answered by Christopher M
- Oct 16, 2012
Yes, it already comes with a minijack cable to connect to your TV.
- Answered by Luciano C from La Plata
- Mar 28, 2013
use the headphone output jack from your tv and join that 3.5mm audio cable to the beolit 12 audio jack.
- Answered by Ronald C
- Feb 17, 2014