Can I take a photo from the web, crop it and enlarge it to form a grid and print it out? And if so, is it easy to do with Photoshop?


Adobe Photoshop Elements 11

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11

Product No Longer Available

2 Answers from the Community

  • Answer

    Cropping and enlarging a photo should be easy enough in Photoshop Elements. You would use the Crop tool to do the cropping. To enlarge the image you would us the Image Size command under the Resize sub-menu of the Image menu. You could also use the Free Transform command to scale the image. You could then use the Move tool to re-position the individual images as a grid. And then finally use the Print command under the File menu to print.

  • Yes.