Can I connect these to the 30' Cinema Display?

Focal Professional CMS50 Studio Monitors

Focal Professional CMS50 Studio Monitors

Product No Longer Available

2 Answers from the Community

  • Not the speakers themselves, They need an RCA and or XLR connector for each speaker and for any decent quality a DAC post computer

    However if you had an apogee duet, firewire 800 audio interface or DAC you could connect the speakers to that device and then the device would connect to the cinema display

    hope that helps

  • You can connect these speakers to any standard stereo out port on any computer or DAC, or to any L,R ports on a receiver or similar device.