Are the USB 3 ports powerful enough to charge an iPad and are they powerful enough to run the External Apple SuperDrive's ?
- Asked by Noah N from Ogden
- Jul 14, 2014
Belkin Thunderbolt Express Dock
Product No Longer Available
4 Answers from the Community
Belkin released a new driver. The TED now charges the iPad and other iOS devices.
- Answered by Tzukuang C from San Jose
- Sep 8, 2014
Read the reviews, I think the answer is a resounding NO.
- Answered by William M from West Columbia
- Aug 5, 2014
So far Plugged in the Apple Usb Keyboard and Mouse, iPad Air and iPhone 6. All are connected but only charges iPhone6, not the iPad Air. Might not have enough power to charge devices or iPad is being picky.
- Answered by Edip O from Seattle
- Dec 1, 2014
Yes they are!
- Answered by Marshall M from Aberdeen
- Jul 15, 2014