what does the mounting hardware look like?
- Asked by Michael B from White Bear Lake
- Mar 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what does the mounting hardware look like?)
2 Answers from the Community
The Bretford website actually has a very detailed assembly manual with either photos or renderings of all of the mounting hardware. Apparently you can't provide a link in an "answer" but the website is apple.bretford.com and the link to a .pdf of the assembly guide is at the bottom of the page for the mount.
- Answered by Patrick M from Happy Valley
- Apr 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
A round powder coated cast iron plate that goes under the desk, and five bolts that go up through through the plate and thread into the bottom of the vertical arm. The mounting hardware is not visible once attached to a desk.
- Answered by Joseph C from San Francisco
- Dec 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Mount using my desk's cable access hole?
- Asked by Brad W from New York
- Sep 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Mount using my desk's cable access hole?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount
No answers yet
What kind of mount do you need in order to rotate a Thunderbold display into a portrait display
- Asked by Daniel R from Ithaca
- Apr 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of mount do you need in order to rotate a Thunderbold display into a portrait display)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
Can I mount it vertically?
- Asked by Gregory R from Arlington
- May 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I mount it vertically?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad