Does this work with the late 2012 slim imac 27"?
1 Answer from the Community
Apple recently released the iMac with Built-in VESA Mount Adapter. This is a alternative model of the standard iMac (27-Inch, Late 2012) model that is compatible with any of the Bretford MobilePro Mounts.
Please note that the standard model iMac (27-Inch, Late 2012) is not VESA mount compatible.
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this mouse work with the iMac (late 2012 27" model)
- Asked by Bonnie B from Naperville
- Mar 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mouse work with the iMac (late 2012 27" model))
- Asked about: Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac (…
iMac late 2012 compatible?
- Asked by Jon B from New York
- Aug 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (iMac late 2012 compatible?)
- Asked about: Sanus Swivel Column Clamp Mount VMD…
No answers yet
Can this be used on a late 2012 iMac 27 inch?
- Asked by Robert G from Irvine
- Jan 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used on a late 2012 iMac 27 inch?)
- Asked about: Ergotron MX Desk Mount LCD Arm