Can I position it as the laptop on the left and the secondary screen/iMac on the right?
- Asked by Chester W from Castro Valley
- Mar 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I position it as the laptop on the left and the secondary screen/iMac on the right?)
3 Answers from the Community
I just looked at the assembly guide on Bretford's website, apple.bretford.com, and it appears that the two arms are identical and interchangeable. The plate for the laptop attaches just like a VESA mount, and the interface at the end of each arm look the same so it appears you could set up the screen/iMac on the right with the laptop on the left. You just have to assemble it that way.
- Answered by Patrick M from Happy Valley
- Apr 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Joseph C from San Francisco
- Dec 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. The arms are completely interchangeable.
There's really nothing stopping you from mounting two arms on the same side. Although for weight reasons (and just plane lack of space in the track to position them the way you want), you'd probably want to avoid that.
- Answered by Aaron S from Calgary
- Aug 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Secondary click? Click to Drag with two fingers of both hands
- Asked by Brad K from Maple Grove
- Jul 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Secondary click? Click to Drag with two fingers of both hands)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
will 2 work at once, one in each ear?
- Asked by Scott R from Madison
- Jun 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will 2 work at once, one in each ear?)
- Asked about: Bose Bluetooth Headset Series 2 (Ri…
No answers yet
can they be used with the laptops as well
- Asked by Keyna M from Bowie
- Dec 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can they be used with the laptops as well)
- Asked about: Bose® AE2i Mobile Headset (with Rem…