Can I mount TWO 30" apple cinema monitors
- Asked by Alexander K from San Diego
- Jan 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I mount TWO 30" apple cinema monitors)
3 Answers from the Community
Bretford told me it is 31 lbs per arm, not total. They also told me it is not "officially approved" for two monitors. That said, I just installed it with one 30" and one 24" Apple displays and it works just fine, I would not hesitate to put two 30" displays on it. It is extremely over engineered (built like a tank)- I suspect it will hold several times the stated weight (but I wouldn't recommend going past the 31 lbs per arm). By the way - it comes with 2 VESA brackets - the stand for the laptop just bolts onto one of the VESA mounts - so you only need the Apple VESA adaptors and you are ready to go!!
- Answered by Jon J from Downers Grove
- May 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Joseph C from San Francisco
- Dec 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No only a 30in (if under 31 lbs) and a 17in macbook pro are the max for this stand.
- Answered by Stefan L from Bethel
- Mar 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How do I connect two apple 30" LED cinema displays to a 27" iMac?
- Asked by Christopher B
- Aug 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect two apple 30" LED cinema displays to a 27" iMac?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
can i connect it to a 30 apple cinema display?
- Asked by Alvin C from Linden
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect it to a 30 apple cinema display?)
- Asked about: XtremeMac Tango bar USB Powered Spe…
No answers yet
CAN I CONNECT IMAC TO 30 INCH CINEMA DISPLAY?
- Asked by Mark M from Huntingdon Valley
- Jun 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (CAN I CONNECT IMAC TO 30 INCH CINEMA DISPLAY?)
- Asked about: Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Ada…
No answers yet