Would this be a good quality mic for creating voice overs for use in Final Cut Pro?
I need a mic for voice over recordings for my video. I use Soundtrack Pro and Final Cut Pro. I would like to record other quality ambient sounds as well. Would this be a quality all around mic?
- Asked by Morgan B from Edmonton
- Mar 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this be a good quality mic for creating voice overs for use in Final Cut Pro?)
4 Answers from the Community
Definitely. The biggest help to you here will be the four pickup patterns - Omni for picking up ambient noise in every direction in field recording, cardioid or stereo for recording voiceovers. I did a quick sample recording of my voice in GarageBand. Upon playing it back through the speakers, my wife did a double take as she thought it was me talking until I turned around and asked her what she thought while the recording was still playing.
Additionally - the headphone amp in this thing is worth the price of admission alone. I thought my Sennheiser HD280 Pros sounded good before, plugged into this there were highs, lows, mids, and noises I'd never before imagined hearing in my music. It makes a difference!
- Answered by David S from Cupertino
- Mar 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Definitely, Great mic. I use it for voice-overs, and it produces a very clean sound.
- Answered by Brian N from Canoga Park
- Sep 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Thanks for all the great info.
I bought one and it is just great, the sound is so clear and the directional choices are perfect.
Definitely a great purchase
- Answered by Morgan B from Edmonton
- Sep 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes it records a full sounding voice quality at high resolution that people compliment when i have sued it in screencast voice over recordings.
- Answered by John C from Carnation
- Jan 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Which is the quality of the video i get? May i use it to transfer VHS to Final Cut Pro? Is there any other professional product?
- Asked by Blue E from Negrar
- Mar 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is the quality of the video i get? May i use it to transfer VHS to Final Cut Pro? Is there any other professional product?)
- Asked about: Elgato Video Capture
is the macbook pro 13 i7 good for final cut pro editing
- Asked by Hernand A from Lancaster
- Mar 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is the macbook pro 13 i7 good for final cut pro editing)
- Asked about: Mac
MacBook Air for Final Cut Pro X ?
- Asked by Frank B from Kiev
- Jun 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Air for Final Cut Pro X ?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet