Will i be able to use a pop filter on this?
- Asked by Ritzdane S from Richmond
- Mar 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will i be able to use a pop filter on this?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. It may not connect directly to the mic stand, but there is no reason why a pop filter wouldn't work absolutely fine with any microphone. It is also a good idea to set one up for this mic - it is sensitive enough to pick up those "Pops" and "smacks" that your built in iSight mic won't.
- Answered by David S from Cupertino
- Mar 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the filter be applied in store by specialists?
- Asked by Son V from Vancouver
- May 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the filter be applied in store by specialists?)
- Asked about: 3M 11" Privacy + Anti-Glare Filter …
pop out clip - what is it for?
- Asked by William V from San Jose
- Aug 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (pop out clip - what is it for?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…