Is this a good mic for vocals in a music studio
- Asked by Zach B from Pine Beach
- Jan 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a good mic for vocals in a music studio)
2 Answers from the Community
Probably depends on what you mean by music studio. The advantage of a usb mic is that it plugs directly into your computer without an audio interface. The disadvantage is that a computer is all you can plug it into. If you're recording 6 instruments simultaneously in isolation booths, 6 usb Yeti's are not what you want! But if you are capturing a single track at a time (eg as a singer songwriter in a home studio) -- Yeti works great and the results can rival studio quality.
- Answered by Randall J from Santa Clara
- Feb 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes but it you really want a highest quality, you might want to invest in the Yeti Pro
- Answered by Phonesavanh T from Gatineau
- Dec 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work with a mic for recording vocals?
- Asked by Jennifer S from Brooklyn
- Mar 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a mic for recording vocals?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input
Does it work well for singing vocals?
- Asked by George T from New Haven
- Jul 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work well for singing vocals?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Nessie Adaptive US…
No answers yet
Will this mic work in any other DAWs other than Garageband and Logic?
- Asked by Shawn S from Albuquerque
- Jan 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mic work in any other DAWs other than Garageband and Logic?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone