Can the Yeti be disconnected from its stand and put on a shock mount?
- Asked by Pamela T from Clovis
- Feb 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Yeti be disconnected from its stand and put on a shock mount?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, it can be disconnected, but no shock mount is available to my knowledge.
On the other hand, it can be connected to a regular mic stand.
- Answered by Brian N from Canoga Park
- Sep 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Just a quick follow up - Blue sells a shock mount for the Yeti now, however that s not compatible with the existing stand - IE you remove the mic from the stand, add the shock mount and a 3rd party stand and you're good to go.
As a side note, Putting the Yeti on a few small sheets of bubble wrap does help a bit if you can't afford the shock mount or don't want to replace the yeti's stand.
- Answered by Jack F from Lisle
- Dec 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The Yeti can be disconnected from its stand. It has a threaded mic stand mount on the bottom, but i'm not aware of a shock mount for the yeti.
- Answered by Kai W
- Feb 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Where is the mount for the Macbook?
- Asked by Caspar W from San Mateo
- Jul 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the mount for the Macbook?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount
Can I remove stand and wall mount thunderbolt display?
- Asked by Mike J from Lions Bay
- Mar 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I remove stand and wall mount thunderbolt display?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)