usb charging from mmi to iphone
Can the dock connector to usb cable be used to feed music from the iphone to the mm1s? if so, will the iphone be charged at the same time?
- Asked by Michael T
- Sep 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (usb charging from mmi to iphone)
1 Answer from the Community
No, because the MM-1 use a special USB Port with their own cable, you won't be able to use the cable supplied with the iPhone. Further, it wouldn't even work software-vise.
You can, however, use the 3,5mm auxiliary port with an AUX-cable to use the iPhone with the MM-1's, - you just'll have to charge it separately.
- Answered by Hannes B
- Sep 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the av USB cable charge the iphone
- Asked by Robert K from State College
- Jun 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is the av USB cable charge the iphone)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
No answers yet