These look great for a Mac - is anyone able to suggest a lead or compatible docking station to link directly to an Ipod - helps to justify the £400?
2 Answers from the Community
You can just use the line out jack of any dock or the Ipod's headphone jack connected to the line-in jack on the back of the right speaker. In fact B&W provides a wire.
- Answered by Murray B from Potomac
- Mar 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Sorry - should have read the spec more carefully - yes there is an Aux line-in for use with iPod or iPhone !!! CT
- Answered by Chris T
- Mar 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
- Asked by Bethany H
- Feb 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter