How do they sound when listening a bit far from the speakers or across the room?
- Asked by Jose H R Murta M from Belo Horizonte
- Dec 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do they sound when listening a bit far from the speakers or across the room?)
1 Answer from the Community
They sound their best when you are sitting at your computer as they are designed that way. Having said that a couple of meters away but still in a frontal position will still sound great. If you want room filling sound with all the detail then you may need to look at a different solution.
- Answered by Christian W
- Feb 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How far can you go from your phone/music player before the signal cuts out?
- Asked by Ross H from Regina
- Feb 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How far can you go from your phone/music player before the signal cuts out?)
- Asked about: JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Bluetoot…