Do these MM-1 speakers work with the Mac Pro?
- Asked by Ronald P from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these MM-1 speakers work with the Mac Pro?)
2 Answers from the Community
They most certainly do work with a Mac Pro. I have had these speakers for over a year, and the sound experience has been great! I also use them with my kitchen TV--it is like having a theater in your kitchen. I also play my iPod off them.
- Answered by Marlene S. J from Grants
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
listening to them now on a Mac Pro and using Audirvana plus music software player (itunes still manages the music ) and this is giving me the best sound i have got from them yet.Have tried many other players.
If possible get some higher res files load them into iTunes and then play them through Audirvana, the sound is incredible, hard to believe that the 2 small boxes make all that sound. i have never been a fan of over bassed speakers and i find the balance of bass but not to extreme perfect for me.
- Answered by Andrew H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will Bowers & Wilkins MM1 speakers run off airport express?
- Asked by Adrian B
- Nov 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Bowers & Wilkins MM1 speakers run off airport express?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
How do the MM1s compare to the other AirPlay enabled B&W speakers?
- Asked by Guillaume T from Quebec City
- Jan 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do the MM1s compare to the other AirPlay enabled B&W speakers?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins A7 AirPlay Wireles…