Are the MM-1 compatible with a tabletop internet radio that has a 3.5mm headphone jack but no sound card like a computer does?
My internet radio is a Grace Digital Brovado X. The existing internal speakers are extremely poor quality.
1 Answer from the Community
The MM-1 has a 3.5mm mini jack input so should be no problem connecting from the headphone jack of your radio.
- Answered by Christian W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how can i connect my apple Tv to my logitech 2.1 speakers through its 3.5mm jack
- Asked by Shiva Rahul B from University Park
- Mar 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i connect my apple Tv to my logitech 2.1 speakers through its 3.5mm jack)
- Asked about: Belkin 6' Digital Toslink Optical A…
Will this support volume control to headphones using the 3.5mm jack?
- Asked by Michael J from Redwood City
- May 20, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this support volume control to headphones using the 3.5mm jack?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock