1. How big does this speaker's AC adapter? I couldn't find any photo on Internet. 2. How long the cable between L&R?
3 Answers from the Community
Normal size 2 prong plug. A wire leads from plug to a voltage converter box that is of typical size as one for a laptop computer- about 5 inches long. Another wire leads from theconverter box to the right loudspeaker.
Length of wire between Left and right speaker I would guess is at least 4 feet. I only use about 2 feet to straddle my 15" Macbook Pro. Unused wire coils up below left speaker.
- Answered by Murray B from Potomac
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
1. Pretty small, like that of an older cell phone charging 'brick'
2. Not that long, I would say about 4-5 feet.
- Answered by Colton D from Thornhill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
2. You can find a longer cable to connect L&R on internet. I just did to use the MM1 as tv speakers. Also impressive sound!
- Answered by Víctor M from Jesús (ibiza)
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I output L & R speakers?
- Asked by Oriol I from Barcelona
- Jun 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I output L & R speakers?)
- Asked about: Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth Speaker
Can I use this adapter together with the USB Ethernet Adapter to get the MacBook to connect to the Internet?
- Asked by Amy C
- Mar 13, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter together with the USB Ethernet Adapter to get the MacBook to connect to the Internet?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter