While connecting the mouse to PC using the included usb cable does the mouse still need the receiver to work? (corded-mode?)
In other word, does it really run cord-mode? I want to know because I'm not sure about the wireless, sometime they will lag, cord mode provide perfect connection for gaming!
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. The USB-cable is only for charging, apparently.
- Answered by Lars G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
the wireless is VERY fast and the only time I have encountered problems is at the very last 2 minutes of life of the battery, if i did not recharge during the month. You will notice a slight jitter...but plug it in and you can still use it while charging!
Perfect on the glass or very high gloss tables
- Answered by Brian S from Indialantic
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Has anyone tried to connect a mouse to the iPad USB port?
- Asked by Dan B from Carlsbad
- Jul 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried to connect a mouse to the iPad USB port?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Can I use a PC mouse on a Mac?
- Asked by Emilie S from Redlands
- Dec 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a PC mouse on a Mac?)
- Asked about: Mac
will this mouse work with any bluetooth paired with my pc?
- Asked by Naman K
- Jul 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will this mouse work with any bluetooth paired with my pc?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse