Is the Logitech Performance mouse MX compatible with os x Mavericks?
- Asked by Ben Amara H from Cupertino
- Nov 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Logitech Performance mouse MX compatible with os x Mavericks?)
5 Answers from the Community
yeah it is. I'm using now. and i love it.
- Answered by Zi W from Roseville
- Mar 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Or at least not with mine (though it worked well with Mtn Lion). Nor apparently with others -- see the support forum at the logitech site. I tried to paste it here, but they apparently don't like html here.
I've read somewhere that a third-party driver can make it work. Personally, I'd rather have a toenail pulled out than to install a third-party driver on any of my macs from a source I didn't have strong reason to trust.
I fully expect LogiTech to eventually make it work, but if you need something right now, get another mouse.
- Answered by Joshua P from Birmingham
- Nov 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I tested MX Performance on OSX 10.6, 10.8.5, 10.9.1 - working great
also tested on Linux Fedora/Mint, Windows Xp, 7, 8
is working without issues on any system i tryed
i could say on OS X works best.
- Answered by Otelaru C from Deva
- Feb 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes It is,
It runs on Mavericks with no problem and works fine in Diablo.
I also run windows 7 on my iMac and windows 8 pro on my MacBook Air with Logitech mouse and keyboards.
I have been able to run the Logitech MX5000 mouse without the dongle on the MacBook Air, however has to use the receiver with the Performance MX 950 mouse.
- Answered by Robert L from Watsonia North
- Jan 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes the MX mouse will work with Macbook Pro - IOS 10.x. Simply go to the Logitech website for the MX mouse and install the Logitech driver. Works great!
- Answered by Alex B from San Rafael
- May 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
how does this compare to the logitech anywhere mouse mx?
- Asked by Nathan M from Grand Rapids
- Nov 1, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (how does this compare to the logitech anywhere mouse mx?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
compatible with MacBook mavericks 10.9.5??
- Asked by Jemel B from Brooklyn
- Jan 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (compatible with MacBook mavericks 10.9.5??)
- Asked about: G-Tech 1TB G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 H…
How do update to os x mavericks
- Asked by Ian R from Plymouth
- Feb 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How do update to os x mavericks)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet