whats the success rate on this software?
- Asked by David S
- Dec 2, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (whats the success rate on this software?)
2 Answers from the Community
Every instance is different so this can never be answered up front- Try the free demo on the Prosoft website and it will show you all the files it sees and can recover-
- Answered by Gordon B from Dublin
- Dec 15, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Although the company is very customer friendly. They have produced this software long enough, to be able to provide some sort of statistical information. Especially since they had to have tested it (hopefully), prior to releasing each version. They can list those tests as a point of reference. Allowing the customer to judge their potential purchase decision. After all with other options available, this product has the potential to far out shine the others. In comparison to the other options, I find the User Interface of Data Rescue 3 to be user friendly. Good Luck!
- Answered by Daniel R from North Arlington
- Dec 16, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Whats the difference between this graphic card and RAM or is it the same?
- Asked by Angela C from Honolulu
- Apr 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Whats the difference between this graphic card and RAM or is it the same?)
- Asked about: NVIDIA Quadro 4000 for Mac
Does any one know if this supports 120 Hz refresh rate? And if not whats its max refresh rate?
- Asked by Michael S from Marcellus
- Nov 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does any one know if this supports 120 Hz refresh rate? And if not whats its max refresh rate?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m