(Mainstage)I Have a FireWire Solo (M-Audio), If I ran my vocals through that, and my acoustic through this, could I control my vocal effects on this?
1 Answer from the Community
You would need an xlr to 1/4 line input. I would not try this though because i'm not sure about the signal to noise ratio.
- Answered by Scott H from Villanova
- Feb 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i used this mic to do karaoke and record to , and also does it has to equalized voice and it has vocal effects.
- Asked by Juan Manuel A from Miami
- Dec 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i used this mic to do karaoke and record to , and also does it has to equalized voice and it has vocal effects.)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone
Does it work well for singing vocals?
- Asked by George T from New Haven
- Jul 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work well for singing vocals?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Nessie Adaptive US…
No answers yet