I want to record an electric drumkit into GarageBand can i use this product?
- Asked by Jennifer B
- Dec 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to record an electric drumkit into GarageBand can i use this product?)
2 Answers from the Community
Like the other answer, you could but there are easier ways. If your electric drum kit has a usb cable there should be no reason you can't just plug it in and have Garageband 'see' it. Also the Apogee One or Duet would probably work better if your using a line in cable.
- Answered by Scott H from Villanova
- Feb 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
In theory, I suppose you could run the output of your kit through the input of GiO, but it would only be mono. It depends on what kind of kit you have and what exactly you're trying to do.
I suggest getting the Duet which will allow you to record in Stereo.
- Answered by Sergio R from North Hollywood
- Jan 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2