Can the output on the GIO be the output for my MIDI controller?
- Asked by Tysen C from Fullerton
- Jun 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the output on the GIO be the output for my MIDI controller?)
1 Answer from the Community
GiO is a standard audio interface in that it has Input and Output capabilities.
If you're using a separate midi controller with GiO, you will be able to use the Output of GiO.
- Answered by Sergio R from North Hollywood
- Jul 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the speaker output in watts? thanks
- Asked by Dung N from Rosslyn Park
- Feb 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the speaker output in watts? thanks)
- Asked about: JBL Micro Wireless Speaker