Can the output on the GIO be the output for my MIDI controller?
- Asked by Tysen C from Fullerton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the output on the GIO be the output for my MIDI controller?)
1 Answer from the Community
GiO is a standard audio interface in that it has Input and Output capabilities.
If you're using a separate midi controller with GiO, you will be able to use the Output of GiO.
- Answered by Sergio R from North Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the output voltage?
- Asked by Miguel T from Corona
- Mar 17, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the output voltage?)
- Asked about: Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter
No answers yet