Can the output on the GIO be the output for my MIDI controller?
- Asked by Tysen C from Fullerton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the output on the GIO be the output for my MIDI controller?)
1 Answer from the Community
GiO is a standard audio interface in that it has Input and Output capabilities.
If you're using a separate midi controller with GiO, you will be able to use the Output of GiO.
- Answered by Sergio R from North Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What about outputting the audio
- Asked by Michael M from Oak Hill
- Jun 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What about outputting the audio)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter