Can I run a prerecorded loop, then record a new loop "on the fly", start and stop any of the loops using the GiO, then go to the next song?
1 Answer from the Community
Apple's Mainstage has two plugins called loopback and playback.
It would be possible to make a template in mainstage to run a prerecorded loop in playback and record a new one one loopback then set up multiple tracks and assign specific commands to GiO's.
the LogicProHelp forum is a great place to find Mainstage templates and ask questions on how to map everything.
But yes it's possible.
- Answered by Sergio R from North Hollywood
- Feb 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am an Engineering student and I am wondering if I should get the new 2011 baseline 13" MacBook Pro or the upgraded 13" MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Billy B from Kansas City
- Feb 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I am an Engineering student and I am wondering if I should get the new 2011 baseline 13" MacBook Pro or the upgraded 13" MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Mac
does this work with the ipod touch loop?
- Asked by Rosalee A from Weaverville
- May 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with the ipod touch loop?)
- Asked about: Incase Pop Case for iPod touch (5th…
No answers yet