can you save files from the ipad mini to a flashdrive
- Asked by Leslie A W from Hales Corners
- Dec 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you save files from the ipad mini to a flashdrive)
1 Answer from the Community
Note: this cart is not recommended for use with iPad mini because the smaller 5W USB Power Adapter included with the iPad mini is incompatible with this cart.
Going back to the question, the Mobility Cart does not facilitate any syncing or data transfer since it is charge-only. For a cart that syncs, you should refer to the PowerSync Cart for iPad.
Using the PowerSync Cart for iPad, you would be able to sync files from an iPad mini to your Mac, which could then be saved to a flash drive.
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
- Apr 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this be used to access files from a flashdrive?
- Asked by Chanice G from Orlando
- Jan 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used to access files from a flashdrive?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
can I use my usb to save files
- Asked by Myla L from Ingersoll
- Jun 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use my usb to save files)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover M…
No answers yet
where does the file go when you save image
- Asked by Raymond G from Fullerton
- Apr 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (where does the file go when you save image)
- Asked about: iPad