Will Ipads in cases (Big Grips) fit into the slot for storage and charging? Our preschool needs something that can accommodate a larger case.
Locking Storage cart to accommodate ipads at a preschool.
1 Answer from the Community
Whether Big Grips will fit in a charging cart likely depends on the specific cart. I believe the Bretford carts have removable dividers that will allow Big Grips Frame to fit in the cart (although it won't hold as many iPads due to the extra width of Big Grips Frame). Other carts may also have adjustable or removable slots, so it would be best to confirm with your particular cart manufacturer. If it helps, the dimensions of Big Grips Frame are: 9.47" x 11.57" x 1.5" (240 mm x 294 mm x 38 mm).
- Answered by Kirk M from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case accommodate chargers larger than the official Apple lighting cable?
- Asked by Christopher V from Westbury
- Mar 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case accommodate chargers larger than the official Apple lighting cable?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Tactical Shell Case (…
Will iPads fit in the slots of the Bretford Mobility Cart if they are in a Bear Motion case?
- Asked by Wyoming E from Wyoming
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will iPads fit in the slots of the Bretford Mobility Cart if they are in a Bear Motion case?)
- Asked about: Bretford Mobility Cart 30 for MacBo…
The latest ipad, charging jack is smaller. So, ipad smart case is ok?
- Asked by 霄 徐 from 哈尔滨
- Apr 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (The latest ipad, charging jack is smaller. So, ipad smart case is ok?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…