Will Ipads in cases (Big Grips) fit into the slot for storage and charging? Our preschool needs something that can accommodate a larger case.
Locking Storage cart to accommodate ipads at a preschool.
1 Answer from the Community
Whether Big Grips will fit in a charging cart likely depends on the specific cart. I believe the Bretford carts have removable dividers that will allow Big Grips Frame to fit in the cart (although it won't hold as many iPads due to the extra width of Big Grips Frame). Other carts may also have adjustable or removable slots, so it would be best to confirm with your particular cart manufacturer. If it helps, the dimensions of Big Grips Frame are: 9.47" x 11.57" x 1.5" (240 mm x 294 mm x 38 mm).
- Answered by Kirk M from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this cases work with a lifeproof case
- Asked by James J
- Apr 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cases work with a lifeproof case)
- Asked about: Incase Origami Workstation
No answers yet
Does this case accommodate chargers larger than the official Apple lighting cable?
- Asked by Christopher V from Westbury
- Mar 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case accommodate chargers larger than the official Apple lighting cable?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Tactical Shell Case (…
Will the compass stand accommodate an iPad Air 2 with a smart case (note: case, not just the cover)? Thanks!
- Asked by Daniel B from Brooklyn
- Dec 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the compass stand accommodate an iPad Air 2 with a smart case (note: case, not just the cover)? Thanks!)
- Asked about: Twelve South Compass 2 Stand for iP…