What is the length of the power cable from the power pack to the speaker?
I would like to hide the large block (power pack) in the centre of the power cable so I need to know the length of cable between the block and the connection to the speaker.
- Asked by Dean B
- Dec 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the length of the power cable from the power pack to the speaker?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have just measured the length of the cable between the shoulders of the stress relief features on the cable. The measurement is 60 inches. One inches equals 25.3999 millimetres. I bought my speaker system in Canada. I would ASUME the same length from other areas of the world.
- Answered by Christopher S from Vancouver
- Feb 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a power cable that is twice the length of the standard cable?
- Asked by Debra P from Aiken
- May 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a power cable that is twice the length of the standard cable?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable