Is this compatible with the QTKit Framework ?
I'm a developper and I am working on an application that is already using the QTKit Framework to get video feed from webcams. I want to change the input device for a more sophisticated camera that only outputs with Composites.
Is this device compatible with QTKit so I don't need to change to code to be able to record what's comming from the new camera system?
- Asked by Benoit L from Mascouche
- Mar 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the QTKit Framework ?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
compatible with logic express?
- Asked by Shani D from Milton
- Apr 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (compatible with logic express?)
- Asked about: Line 6 Sonic Port Guitar System for…
No answers yet