Is this compatible with the QTKit Framework ?
I'm a developper and I am working on an application that is already using the QTKit Framework to get video feed from webcams. I want to change the input device for a more sophisticated camera that only outputs with Composites.
Is this device compatible with QTKit so I don't need to change to code to be able to record what's comming from the new camera system?
- Asked by Benoit L from Mascouche
- Mar 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the QTKit Framework ?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can you use beats headphones with 5th gen ipod touch
- Asked by Alison B from Bedford Corners
- Dec 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use beats headphones with 5th gen ipod touch)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Over-Ear He…
Compatibility With Other Products
- Asked by Kyle E from Rancho Mirage
- Jun 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility With Other Products)
- Asked about: BOOM Urchin Water-Resistant Bluetoo…