Will this work on the new 27" iMac? and do they make a version I can lock down an external HD on the same wire?
1 Answer from the Community
I know that it will work on the 27" iMac, because it has the lock slot on the rear, above the power port. i don't know about whether they make a different version with two locks on one wire, and it depends which external HD you are using, some have lock slots, some don't.
if you wanted to lock down the external hard drive and the iMac, you could buy two of these cables, and connect one to the iMac, and one to the external HD if it has a lock slot.
- Answered by Sam R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you use wired keyboard with wireless mouse
- Asked by Darren B from District Heights
- Feb 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use wired keyboard with wireless mouse)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Does the wired Apple Mouse work with the new iMac with USB 3.0?
- Asked by James E from Hanover Twp
- Dec 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wired Apple Mouse work with the new iMac with USB 3.0?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
ATI 5970 on 27" imac as external monitor or apple cinema display 27
- Asked by Lawrence D
- Jan 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (ATI 5970 on 27" imac as external monitor or apple cinema display 27)
- Asked about: Mac